$50 & Up Tattoos I did yesterday..

Yesterday I woke up with a random thought...."I'm going to help City of Ink do walk-ins today & even do them at the same price as my staff" Everyday City of Ink takes walk-ins from 1pm-9pm... Sophie, Melvin, and Chris do an amazing job everyday doing tattoos for $50 and up....my tattoos start at $500 because they take hours to do... So I wanted to do some 30-45 min tattoos like I use to do when I was a teenager....I'm always doing big pieces so doing small tattoos when I have free time is like going back in time to my youth again.... I still think I'm rusty doing small tattoos, it's not really my things and I hate time limits in art but I really did the best I could with the tattoos I did for only $50-$100... Here they go... And to my follow tattoo artists don't laugh at me.














I took my lunch/dinner break and ate some really good food from Smiling Budah.... Cracked open the cookie and I got the message "Your hard work is about to pay off." that put a smile on my face and I got back to work





I personally feel the younger artists at City of Ink do wayyyy better short session & small tattoos than I do... But i tried... I know my weakness is small tattoos.... So if you want to support me & the COI movement go to my team for the smaller, cheaper pieces... I like to stay in my own lane.... Until next time...for the record the time next walk-ins I do will be for my family & friends.... the last weekend of August



Posted from my iPhone

Location:323 Walker Street ATL, GA 30313