Hello Wednesday!

It's barely Wednesday, and I thought I'd do a little update with some random odds and ends. Life is GOOD. I keep getting that ecstatic feeling way deep down in my heart- it's hard to explain but I'm sure you know what I mean. I'm happy. I don't think I've ever been happier, which is weird, because I truly anticipated pregnancy to be a time when I felt really up and down. In the beginning I did, and I felt blue the other day for the first time in a long time, but it was short-lived with no signs of depression lingering. Pretty awesome. I just got to my parents' house- I'm impromptu dog-sitting for them...my Mom's dog Max was diagnosed with a heart condition and given only 6 months to live (love you little Maxwell), so he needs some extra care. I'm happy to help while they're on vacation. This weekend will be fun too, because we're celebrating Chloe's 2nd birthday at Autumn's new house! Lots of family and friends and it should be great.

I took a couple of true belly photos tonight really quick and thought I would post them. You can definitely tell I'm pregnant! This weekend I am hoping to do some photos in CLOTHES. haha. I went to the gym tonight so these photos reflect that, except at the gym I wear a shirt, thankfully. ;)

5 1/2 months pregnant! HEY belly bump!

I also received a request for a workout playlist, so I put this extremely random one together, but it's a good mix of what I typically listen to, with each song straight from my ipod. The past couple of weeks I've been on strictly a hip hop kick but usually I listen to a mix of everything. Hopefully this gives some of you some ideas for new gym music- something that definitely always helps me get motivated! Which song do you like best?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones


As for me, I'm off to bed, but I hope all of you have a great day tomorrow!