My Bahamas Cruise

I landed in Miami...it was really hot... That's one beautiful city and it's always good to be there but it was a short stay... Made a run to the bank to pick up some cash then went to the Port of Miami to board the ship...


Once I got on the ship I didn't even unpack.. First thing I did was take off my clothes put on my swimming trucks and laid in the sun....


Once the ship took off and we were in the ocean... I looked for the view of the sun... When I feel the sun I know the Most High is touching me...God is real


I was trying to get a tan...beer belly out and the only thing I was missing was some weed...but I was so relaxed I didn't even need to smoke anything... I felt high with nothing at all


The ship was huge... The first few hours not that many people were out... I guess they were getting settled in and unpacking


The breeze felt amazing.. A perfect balance with the heat from the sun


All I could do is think about sharing this with my family and friends...I never felt so relaxed in my life.. I was at peace... No cellphone, no tv, no Internet


I had to dress up for dinner and get my Malcolm X on... I have more photos on my camera...I will post them later...once I got to the island I went straight to the "ghetto" the people treated me like one of their own... I'm not down with that tourist stuff... If I can't be around my own people then something is wrong... I will post more of the ghetto pics later once I get to City of Ink








More video and photos coming soon from the Bahamas

Posted from my iPhone