Overwhelmed with registering...

for the "Question Game" on my blog

Okay mama friends, I need your help! I have begun the process of trying to figure out what I should be registering for for Henry and I am feeling pretty overwhelmed and quite confused. There are just so many options, and once you pick one thing, it seems like you need another, like infant adapters, car seat adapters, this goes with this, which goes with that...HELP! I have gotten opinions from a few of my friends, but I could use tons more information and recommendations on things to research and check out. I'd love love love your input, and ANY suggestions about all things baby-related! This is the first baby in over 20 years for both of our families, and obviously Hank and my first child. To say I'm clueless is a bit of an understatement, so again, I'd really love any input. Thank you so much in advance, you guys are the best!

1) Where are the best places to register?

2) Best stroller, car seat, travel system (?), carrier, etc!

3) Diapers- we are set on doing cloth but I'm thinking you need to start with disposable. Am I right? I was thinking of doing the Bum Genius system, but let me know if you've tried this and what your thoughts are. As far as disposable, I've heard Pampers Swaddlers but I didn't know if there was an organic brand that was great. Recommendations on both? Or really any info.

4) I'm planning on breast feeding- so breast pumps? Bottles? etc. We will be going the BPA-free route so I was thinking the Born Free ones might be a good choice but any suggestions are great. Also if I do the Born Free, which ones should I register for?

5) Items like high chairs, pack 'n plays, co-sleepers, swings, jumpers, activity mats, all of that jazz. Which are necessary? Which do you recommend?

6) Baby monitors

7) Top 10 items a new Mom MUST have!

I know that's a lot to ask, but even if you have just one recommendation I'd love it! I'm sure I will come up with more questions, but this is a start, and will also be a nice reference for other moms-to-be!

Thank you thank you thank you!