Sometimes Sweet on Facebook!


I've had a page for this blog over on Facebook for a long time now (since I made my personal page private), but never publicized it. I've had two wonderful "fans" over there for the longest time but after a couple of my friends (namely Lindsay and Melissa- and click on each of their names to visit THEIR blogs' facebook!) got going on their blog fb pages recently, it's inspired me to actually finish mine and put it up!

I hope all of you will go ahead and "like" Sometimes Sweet over there! It's a great place to get updates about posts, giveaways, and special things that are happening. And speaking of giveaways, I'm hosting a pretty amazing one on Sunday, via a friend of mine. I'm excited, so be sure to check back.

So, all you have to do to visit me on Facebook is click this link HERE to be transported over to the Sometimes Sweet page!

Oh, and if you're feeling click-happy, feel free to click the banner below. I've met some of the coolest mamas on that site and would love to stay up towards the top. All you have to do is click once and then again to vote for me. Thanks so much in advance. xoxo

Vote For Us @ topbabyblogs.com!