Tattoo Tuesday V.27

This week I am featuring an adorable gal named Caitlin, with a great blog! You guys should definitely head over there and look back through her entries- serious outfit inspiration. I'm happy to show a couple of the tattoos she wanted to share with us, and also share some of her words with all of you! Enjoy.



Name and blog name: Caitlin- http://fourthstpayphone.blogspot.com/

Age: 29

Occupation: nanny

Age of first tattoo: 18

Favorite tattoo: Treasure chest

Featured tattoo/location: Sea turtle-forearm

Artist/shop/location of feature tattoo: Marina Inoue- Fly Rite Studio in Brooklyn NY

1) Tell us about the tattoo you are sharing with us- is there a background story or special meaning? Why did you choose this particular piece of art?

No real special story for this one. I love sea turtles and wasn't exactly sure what I wanted. Marina did an amazing job finding the perfect one and making it look even better

2) Do you have any other tattoos? If so, what do you have and where?

I have most of my left arm, left leg (below knee), upper back, lower back, stomach, and a couple little random ones.







3) Do you plan on getting more?

YES! Whenever I have some free time

4) How do your family and friends feel about your tattoo(s)? Have you run into any adversity or negativity because of them?

My Mom didn't know about any of them until I was pretty covered. I was at the pool with my nephew and niece. She walked over and I saw her face drop when she saw me. I never felt so bad. After the initial shock she is totally ok with them (at least I think!).

I think living near Boston, for the most part, I don't really experience negativity about them. Every once in awhile I will get some looks but I realize sometimes when I am looking at someone with tattoos as they walk by I stare too.

5) Any advice for those interested in getting tattooed but haven't gotten one yet?

I'm pretty sure everyone says this too but RESEARCH! I have some pretty bad tattoos. Lucky some of them have been fixed or will be able to be fixed a little. It just is a bum out to have something you aren't 100% or even 80% stoked on.