Thank you!



I wanted to make a quick post to offer a sincere thank you to all of you for continuously stopping by here and reading what I have to say. When I started blogging I never imagined to find such a positive, inspiring, and overall enlightening community of women (and a couple of guys, too!), and I appreciate all of you so very much. A lot of people don't "get" the whole blogging thing, but for me it's many different things; a way to express myself creatively, an outlet to share my ideas and strengthen my voice, a way of documenting my life, a bit of therapy, a bit of reaching out to others, and a whole lot of fun.

I just want all of you- my regular commenters, my anonymous darlings, my stopper-byers, every one of you thousands of readers who stop by here every single day, to know how much I appreciate you.

Many of you have been with me since my livejournal days, which takes us all the way back to the 90s, read along with me through my college experience, falling in love with Hank, all of the life that happened during those early times, my move over to this blog, and now my journey with our son Henry. Thank you for reading, thank you for being a part of my life, and thank you for being such a wonderful part of my world, big or small!

I thought tonight was a good night for some gratitude, and I hope all of you have a beautiful evening and a great Sunday tomorrow. All my love.

P.S. Recently I received a couple of comments on my formspring from graduated students who had stumbled upon my blog. I know that I often write about how it can be awkward for me to be a teacher and to write in such a public place, but you are all welcome here, I just wanted to be sure I extended that. If you're a current student, still pretty awkward though. ;)

image via weheartit