Not quite there yet...

but WHEN we do have babies, THIS is the baby bag I will have. Marc Jacobs initially released this a long while back and it sold out, and it has been sold out, so this re-release has made me very happy! I just spotted it at Neiman's and then had to search around online for some more info. Annnd, I may or may have just purchased it for future mama self. ;)

*Special note: MOM, I swear I'm not pregnant...I can just imagine the phone calls after this post!

from bag fetish:

"This Marc by Marc Jacobs tote can be used either as a Baby Bag, or a chic tote. Available in White or Black leather, this Convertible Baby Bag Tote comes with a washable vinyl lining and a logo changing mat so that it's more convenient for you to change your baby's diapers in style, where ever you may be. You, lucky babies, you! If I were a baby, I'd definitely love to be changed on a MJ changing mat! After targeting the 'tweens' market, with Dakota Fanning as Marc Jacobs's new muse, perhaps Marc Jacobs is targeting babies now, by trying to cultivate brand loyalty since birth?"

photo originally from Neiman Marcus, I just put it into this little two photo frame. :)

Here's the link to NM too- it comes in a caramel as well.

THE perfect baby bag...