TGIF

Today was such a lovely day. I had a lot to get done, and I got all of it done, yay for me, right? I started out the morning with a movie date with my sister-in-law Brooke. Our big plan was that by going to see Eclipse at 10am on a weekday, the theater would be totally empty. We still got there fairly early, but when we walked in the theater was packed! We managed to find two seats at the end of the aisle which was good (although the seats where you can put your feet up on the bar are preferable), but we were still comfy. I was SO happy with the movie though. I've read all the Twilight books (in my opinion- great story, horrid writing), and I've also seen each of the films so far. I thought the movie adaptations were pretty good, but this one takes the cake for being the absolute best so far! I really, really enjoyed it and was pleasantly surprised. I'm usually really annoyed with Kristin Stewart but she wasn't so bad this time, and overall I kind of loved it! So, if you're on the fence about seeing it, I recommend it 100%! And if you did see it, what did you think? Do you share any of my sentiments? Which movie have you liked best so far?

Afterward I did a lot of errands, then came home and Hank and I decided to have a dinner date. We haven't gone on a just-us date in a week or so, so tonight was perfect. Originally Autumn's family was supposed to be up here, but unfortunately Jason has to work tomorrow, so they are having to reschedule their visit. I'm really sad but I know we'll see them soon. So due to the change in plans we decided to do a just-us night, and started the night off with a little stroll. I think it's so important to have nights like these, because I know when Henry arrives our lives will be a lot different than they are now. And not in a bad way, just a different way. We headed out down to street to see our friend Addison at the guitar shop he works at. They were having a little blues jam session, so we stopped by there to say hello then walked down to Taj Mahal, one of our favorite restaurants in town. It was so nice to enjoy a leisurely dinner and talk and talk. Everyday I feel a little bit luckier that I have Hank in my life, it's so neat to be married to your best friend, and nights like this always remind me to count my blessings and be so thankful for this love. :) At dinner I got to see my friend Robyn! She works there as a bartender/server and it was so nice to catch up for a bit, amidst the live piano music and delicious food. After dinner we strolled back home- I get tired pretty quickly so I wanted to veg out and rest. In a minute we're going to lace up our running sneakers and go on a little outdoor workout jaunt through the neighborhood and THEN....(oh I am so excited)...Hank is going to watch one of my FAVORITE movies ever for the FIRST time, Death Becomes Her.



I dvr-ed this via HBO the other day and it blew my mind that Hank had never seen it, so I've been looking forward to watching it all week with him. It will be nice to have a relaxing evening because tomorrow is going to be quite the day. All of my family is coming up to enjoy 4th of July up here in Prescott. Again, we're totally all going to miss Autumn and family but next year will be just as fun! Last year Sarah spent the weekend with us and we had a blast hula hooping, wearing patriotic crowns, and watching fireworks. This year should be great too and I'll be sure to take a million photos.

Speaking of, here are some pictures from today that I took using the shakeitphoto app on my new iPhone 4! Happy Friday, everyone!

Mercy Guitar Hospital

Visiting Addison at work

date night at Taj Mahal

veggie samosas

kinda creepy

so so good

Robyn came by for a visit!

Friday evening stroll